9/10/2016 - 21:20
The deadline for presenting Rugby IV teams
Rugby Association announced that all provinces interested Rugby IV competitions must declare their readiness by email your written Rugby Association by end of September.
After this date, no further teams will be accepted.
Those Provinces interested in hosting a game must declare readiness for the Tournament conditions as follows:
1. Games will be conducted under the International Federation of Asian and World Championships and will be held according to the rules
2. Each team consists of 25 players and two coaches and one Head coach
3. Players who participated in the tournaments of Rugby VII can also only play in the tournament of Rugby IV from the same province
4. Each province has only one team that can participate in the tournament
5.Host will provide residences to the visiting teams
6. All costs of food and water are the responsibilities of the each team
7. Sport (rugby) insurance is mandatory.
1. Ensure suitable accommodation to all participating teams
2.Ensure accommodation and nutrition and hosting for up to 10 administrative staff
3. Deposit amount of Rials 15/000/000 to the Rugby Association prior to the start of the tournament
4. Ensure the presence of an ambulance and doctor at the tournament
5. Ensure the presence of police at the venue